Beyond leadership : balancing economics, ethics, and ecology
- Other Title:
- At head of title: Developmental management
- Rev. ed., [2nd ed.].
- [Place of publication not identified] Blackwell 1996
- Developmental management Beyond leadership
1 online resource (1 v.) : ill.
- Industrial management
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Beyond Leadership has been written to enable practitioners and students of leadership to manage uncertainty, diversity, conflict, and complexity. Its lead authors are American, Asian and Afro-European, and this range of perspective is reflected in the individual chapters. The unique appeal of this book is its global approach to management as the next evolutionary step beyond the major western (American) and eastern (Japanese) perspectives.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Lessem, Ronnie Contributor
Parikh, Jagdish Contributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|