Supply chain risk management : an emerging discipline / Gregory L. Schlegel, Robert J. Trent.
- 1st edition
- Boca Raton, Florida : CRC Press, 2015.
- Series on resource management.
Series on Resource Management
1 online resource (328 p.)
- Business logistics.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- You don't have to outrun the bear ... you just have to outrun the other guy. Often in business we only have to run a bit faster than our competitors to be successful. The same is true in risk management. While we would always like to anticipate and prevent risk from happening, when risk events do occur being faster, flexible, and more responsive than others can make a world of difference. Supply Chain Risk Management: An Emerging Discipline gives you the tools and expertise to do just that.While the focus of the book is on how you can react better and faster than the others, the text also helps
- Chapter 12: Emerging Risk Management Tools, Techniques, and ApproachesChapter 13: Risk Measurement; Chapter 14: Learning from Risk Management Leaders; Chapter 15: Future Directions in Supply Chain Risk Management; Appendix: The Supply Chain Risk Assessment Tool; Back Cover
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on print version record.
- Trent, Robert J., author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|