IBM PowerHA SystemMirror for i. Volume 1 : preparation / David Granum [and four others].
- First edition.
- Poughkeepsie, NY : IBM Corporation, International Technical Support Organization, 2016.
- IBM redbooks.
1 online resource (1 volume) : illustrations.
- Operating systems (Computers).
Business enterprises -- Computer networks -- Management.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- IBM® PowerHA® SystemMirror® for i is the IBM high-availability (HA), disk-based clustering solution for the IBM i operating system. When PowerHA for i is combined with IBM i clustering technology, it delivers a complete HA and disaster-recovery (DR) solution for business applications that are running in an IBM i environment. You can use PowerHA for i to support HA capabilities with either native disk storage, IBM DS8000® storage servers, or IBM Storwize® storage servers. This IBM Redbooks® publication gives a broad understanding of PowerHA for i and provides a general introduction to clustering technology, independent auxiliary storage pools (IASPs), PowerHA SystemMirror products, and the PowerHA architecture. This book is part of a four-book volume set that gives you a complete understanding of PowerHA for i and its use of native disk storage, IBM DS8000 storage servers, or IBM Storwize storage servers. The following IBM Redbooks publications are part of this PowerHA for i volume set: IBM PowerHA SystemMirror for i: Using DS8000, SG24-8403 IBM PowerHA SystemMirror for i: Using IBM Storwize, SG24-8402. IBM PowerHA SystemMirror for i: Using Geographic Mirroring, SG24-8401 Important: The information that is presented in this volume set is for technical consultants, technical support staff, IT architects, and IT specialists who are responsible for providing HA and support for IBM i solutions. If you are new to HA, first review the information that is presented in this book to get a general understanding of clustering technology, IASPs, and the PowerHA architecture. You can then select the appropriate follow-on book based on the storage solutions that you are planning to use.
- Description based on online resource; title from cover (Safari, viewed June 15, 2016).
"Volume 1 of 4."
Number on resource description page: SG24840000.
Includes bibliographical references.
- International Business Machines Corporation. International Technical Support Organization.
Grygierczyk, Edward, author.
Jordan, Sabine, author.
Mayhew, Peter, author.
Painter, David, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|