The top 10 distinctions between winners and whiners [electronic resource] / Keith Cameron Smith.
- Other Title:
- Top ten distinctions between winners and whiners
Winners and whiners
- 1st edition
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, 2011.
1 online resource (109 p.)
- Success in business.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Be a winner in your personal and professional life with this pull-no-punches guide Let's face it: to become a winner in the face of unpredictable times requires hard work and a determined mindset. Winners choose to be winners. Whiners let others control their fate. Which one do you want to be? In The Top Ten Distinctions between Winners and Whiners, Keith Cameron Smith reveals the secrets to becoming a winner in both your professional and personal life. Discover powerful exercises you can start immediately that will make a positive and lasting change in your life.Mast
- THETOP 10 DISTINCTIONSBETWEENWinnersANDWhiners; Contents; Preface; A Note on the Order of the Distinctions; Distinction 10 Winners take responsibility. Whiners play the victim.; Distinction 9 Winners can have what they want. Whiners want what they cannot have.; Distinction 8 Winners find a way. Whiners find an excuse.; Distinction 7 Winners brighten a room by entering. Whiners brighten a room by leaving.; Distinction 6 Winners listen twice as much as they talk. Whiners talk twice as much as they listen.; Distinction 5 Winners enjoy life's journeys. Whiners put their joy in the destinations.
Distinction 4 Winners build friendships. Whiners destroy friendships.Distinction 3 Winners think big. Whiners think small.; Distinction 2 Winners are focus-minded. Whiners are scatterbrained.; Distinction 1 Winners create positive meanings Whiners create negative meanings.; What Now?
- Description based upon print version of record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|