Build your own teams of robots with Lego Mindstorms NXT and Bluetooth / Cameron Hughes [and three others].
- 1st edition
- New York : McGraw-Hill Education, 
- Build your own Build your own teams of robots with Lego Mindstorms NXT and Bluetooth
1 online resource (1 v.) : ill.
- Robotics -- Popular works.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- CREATE YOUR OWN SYNCHRONIZED ROBOT ARMY! PLAN, DESIGN, ASSEMBLE, AND PROGRAM ROBOT SQUADS THAT COMMUNICATE and cooperate with each other to accomplish together what they can’t do individually. Build Your Own Teams of Robots with LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT and Bluetooth shows you how to construct a team capability matrix (TCM) and use the Bluetooth Robotic-Oriented Network (BRON) so your robot teams can share sensors, actuators, end effectors, motor power, and programs. Find out how the Bluetooth communications protocol works and how to program Bluetooth in NXT-G, NXC, LabVIEW, and Java. Learn how to send and receive Bluetooth messages, data, and commands among robots, between a robot and a computer, and between an Android smart phone and a robot. Through teamwork, your robots will be able to accomplish amazing feats! THE STEP-BY-STEP ROBOT TEAM PROJECTS IN THE BOOK INCLUDE: * Crime Scene Investigation Robot Team * Robot Convoy * Rubik's Cube Solver LEARN HOW TO: Coordinate multiple robots to work together as a team to perform tasks Combine two or more microcontrollers to make a single, multicontroller/multi-agent robot Take advantage of sensor and actuator capabilities in a team environment Establish goals and teamwork strategies for your robots Control your robot teams with NXT-G Bluetooth bricks and LabVIEW for NXT Bluetooth VI Activate your team using a smart phone Give your team of robots Java power with leJOS Use Java on the Linux and Darwin operating systems Watch video demonstrations of the projects and download code and examples in multiple languages (NXT-G, Java, LabVIEW, and NXC) from the book's companion website at www.robotteams.org. Downloads are also available at mhprofessional.com/robotteams.
- It takes two to tango
Bluetooth for Mindstorms NXT : a closer look
One for all and all for one
Creating a team of movers and shakers
Bluetooth programming in NXT-G and LabVIEW
Robot environments, teamwork strategies, and goals
Give your team of robots Java power with leJOS
Got Linux and Darwin on your team of robots?
Advanced teamwork : one for all!
Together we stand : the robot convoy
The CSI project.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|