Beginning C# 5.0 Databases [electronic resource] / by Vidya Vrat Agarwal.
- 2nd ed. 2012.
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2012.
- The expert's voice in C# Beginning C# 5.0 databases
1 online resource (425 p.)
- Database management.
Data structures (Computer science).
- Local subjects:
- Database Management. (search)
Data Structures and Information Theory. (search)
- System Details:
- text file
- Assuming only basic knowledge of C#, Beginning C# 5.0 Databases teaches all the fundamentals of database technology and database programming readers need to quickly become highly proficient database users and application developers. A comprehensive tutorial on both SQL Server 2012 and Visual Studio 2012, Beginning C# 5.0 Databases explains and demonstrates various techniques and ways to build a database application using T–SQL and C#. Full of practical, detailed examples, it’s been fully revised and updated for Winforms using C# 5.0 and Visual Studio 2012 and offers the most complete, detailed, and gentle introduction to database technology for all C# programmers at any level of experience. Comprehensively and concisely explains fundamental database concepts and database programming techniques Rich in step-by-step working examples of both T–SQL and C# programs Covers all the features ADO.NET most database programming ever requires.
- pt. 1. Understanding tools and fundamentals databases
pt. 2. Working with database and XML
pt. 3. Working with data using ADO.NET
pt. 4. Working with advanced ADO.NET related features.
- Includes index.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4302-4261-1 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|