Learn OS X Lion [electronic resource] / by Scott Meyers, Mike Lee.
- 2nd ed. 2011.
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2011.
1 online resource (706 p.)
- Apple computer.
- Local subjects:
- Apple and iOS. (search)
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems. (search)
Computer Applications. (search)
- System Details:
- text file
- You’re smart and savvy, but you're also busy. This comprehensive guide to Apple's latest version of OS X, Lion, gives you everything you need to know to live a happy, productive Mac life. Learn OS X Lion will have you up and connected right away. With a minimum of overhead and a maximum of useful information, you’ll cover a lot of ground in the time it takes other books to get you plugged in. If this isn’t your first experience with OS X, skip right to the "What’s New in Lion" sections. You may also find yourself using this book as a quick refresher course or a way to learn new Mac skills you’ve never tried before.
- pt. 1. Introducing Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
pt. 2. Working with applications
pt. 3. Mac OS X and the Internet
pt. 4. iLife
pt. 5. Lion taming : customizing and administering OS X
pt. 6. Introducing Darwin and the Mac OS X command line
pt. 7. Lion networking
pt. 8. Cross-platform solutions
pt. 9. Mac OS X development : an introduction
pt. 10. Appendix.
- Includes index.
- Lee, Mike. author., Author,
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4302-3763-1 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|