Appreciative inquiry [electronic resource] : a positive revolution in change / David L. Cooperrider & Diana Whitney.
- Other Title:
- Positive revolution in change
- 1st ed.
- San Francisco, CA : Berrett-Koehler, c2005.
1 online resource (97 p.)
- Organizational change.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Introduces organisations to Appreciative Inquiry (AI) by the originators and leaders of the movement itself. This book offers an approach based on proven principles for unleashing people's creativity, knowledge and spirit toward a common purpose, that works because it acknowledges the prevailing attitudes toward change.
- Contents; Preface; Chapter 1 An Invitation to the Positive Revolution in Change; Chapter 2 What is Appreciative Inquiry?; Chapter 3 The Appreciative Inquiry 4-D Cycle; Chapter 4 The 4-D Cycle in Action; Chapter 5 Applying the 4-D Cycle; Chapter 6 Roles, Responsibilities, and Relationships; Chapter 7 Principles for a Positive Revolution; Chapter 8 Conditions for Success: The Liberation of Power; Conclusion; Notes; Questions for Applying AI; Where to Go for More Information; Index; The Authors;
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 63-65) and index.
- Whitney, Diana Kaplin.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|