Your Leadership Legacy [electronic resource] : The Difference You Make in People's Lives
- Other Title:
- Ken Blanchard series
Your leadership legacy
- 1st ed.
- San Francisco : Berrett-Koehler Publishers, 2010.
- Ken Blanchard
1 online resource (97 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Interpersonal relations. (search)
Organizational effectiveness. (search)
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Whatever your position, if you influence change in the lives of those around you, you and engaged in an act of leadership. And if you are a leader in any sense, you are creating a legacy as you live your daily life. Your leadership legacy is the sum total of the difference you make in people's lives, directly and indirectly, formally and informally. Will you consciously craft your legacy or simply leave it up to chance? What can you do to create a positive, empowering legacy that will endure and inspire?Through an insightful parable, Your Leadership Legacy shows how to create a positive, empow
- Contents; Foreword; Preface; ONE: The Reading of the Will; TWO: Every Journey Begins with One Step; THREE: The Fern Is as Good as Dead; FOUR: Dare to Be a Person, Not a Position; FIVE: Dare to Connect; SIX: Dare to Drive the Dream; SEVEN: The Fern Is Revived; Acknowledgments; About the Authors
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Stark, Julie.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|