The secret [electronic resource] : discover what great leaders know - and do / Ken Blanchard and Mark Miller.
- Other Title:
- What great leaders know and do
- 2nd ed.
- San Francisco, Calif. : Berrett-Koehler ; London : McGraw-Hill [distributor], 2007.
- BK business book.
A BK business book
1 online resource (145 p.)
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Shows human resource development (HRD) professionals how to measure organizational results within the domains of performance, learning, and perceptions using the effective and efficient Results Assessment SystemThis widely praised system simplifies the complex issues of assessment, enabling HRD professionals to clearly demonstrate their resultsReal-life examples illustrate how the principles workFrom the author of Analysis for Improving Performance , winner of the 1995 Outstanding Instructional Communication Award from the International Society for Performance Improvement and the 1995 Society
- Contents; Foreword; The Opportunity; The Meeting; The Secret; A Different Approach; Where Are You Going?; What's Most Important?; An Engaging Conversation; An Insight with Impact; How Can It Be Better?; What Is Success?; How's Your Credibility?; Serving Leaders; Let's Review; Passing the Baton; Appendix: Debbie's Secret Notes; Acknowledgments; About the Authors; Services Available
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Originally published: 2004.
- Miller, Mark, 1959-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|