401(k) Day Trading [electronic resource] : The Art of Cashing in on a Shaky Market in Minutes a Day
- 1st edition
- New York : Wiley, 2011.
- Wiley Trading
Wiley Trading ; v.523
1 online resource (318 p.)
- 401(k) plans -- Management -- United States.
Retirement income -- Planning -- United States.
Day trading (Securities) -- United States.
- Local subjects:
- 401(k) plans -- Management. (search)
Day trading (Securities) -- United States. (search)
Portfolio management -- United States. (search)
Retirement income -- United States -- Planning. (search)
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- For many, retirement has become increasingly difficult to both attain and afford. But there is a way today's 401(k) participant, as well as those contributing to similar retirement savings plans, can turn their retirement dreams into reality. With over twenty-five years of experience consulting on retirement plans, author Richard Schmitt knows what it takes to make the most of them, and now, in 401(k) Day Trading: The Art of Cashing in on a Shaky Market in Minutes a Day, he shows you how. Divided into four comprehensive parts, this reliable resource takes you step-by-step through the envir
- 401(k) DayTrading; Contents; Preface; Acknowledgments; PART I Introduction; PART II Environment; PART III Rationale; PART IV Process; APPENDIX A Decision Tree Controlling Transition of Day Trading Accounts; APPENDIX B Outside Assistance in 401(k) Day Trading through Systems, Services, or Funds; Notes; Glossary; About the Author; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|