Optimizing and assessing information technology [electronic resource] : improving business project execution / K. Scott Proctor.
- 1st edition
- Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
- Wiley finance series.
Wiley finance Series
1 online resource (253 p.)
- Information technology -- Management.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- "Using his technology background, Proctor writes about how using the best financial models and information systems models help you save money and become more efficient"-- Provided by publisher.
- pt. 1. Introduction to the IT Pillars Model
pt. 2. Case study 1 : a mature organization
pt. 3. Case study 2 : a growing organization
pt. 4. Tools and reporting.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|