Evidence-based practice in school mental health : addressing DSM-5 disorders in schools / edited by James C. Raines.
- Second edition.
- New York, NY : Oxford University Press,  , ©2019
- Oxford workshop series (School Social Work Association of America)
Oxford workshop series : school social work association of America
xix, 455 pages ; 24 cm.
- School children -- Mental health services.
School social work -- United States.
Evidence-based social work -- United States.
Evidence-based psychiatry -- United States.
Students with disabilities -- United States -- Services for.
Evidence-based social work.
School children -- Mental health services.
School social work.
Students with disabilities -- Services for.
- "Using the new DSM-5 as an organizing principle, this book addresses the 12 most common mental disorders of childhood and adolescence. Each chapter addresses the prevalence of a disorder, diagnostic criteria, differential diagnosis, comorbid disorders, rapid assessment instruments, school-based interventions using multi-tiered systems of support, and suggestions for progress monitoring"-- Provided by publisher.
- Introduction / Raines
Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder / Maria Scannapieco & Kirsten Painter
Autism spectrum disorder / Michelle S. Ballan & Jennifer Hyk
Specific learning disorder / Raines
Early onset schizophrenia / Theresa Early
Bipolar disorders / Chris Ahlman
Depressive disorders / Jacqueline Corcoran
Anxiety disorders / Nikolaus Schuetz & Amy N. Mendenhall
Obsessive-compulsive disorder / Raines
Trauma & stress disorders / Marlene Wong, Pamela Vona & Steve Hydon
Eating disorders / Elizabeth C. Pomeroy & Alice Tate Smith
Elimination disorders / Raines
Disruptive disorders / Shantel D. Crosby, Andy J. Frey, Gary Zornes, Kristian Jones
Self-harm disorders / Raines.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Raines, James Curtis, editor.
- Other format:
- Online version: Evidence-based practice in school mental health.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|