Secure shell in the enterprise
- 1st edition
- [Place of publication not identified] Prentice Hall PTR 2003
- Sun blueprints
Sun blueprints Secure shell in the enterprise
1 online resource (xxiii, 198 p. ) ill. ;
- Operating systems (Computers) -- Security measures
Solaris (Computer file)
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- The best practices guide to building, scaling and deploying Open SSH for legacy Solaris (2.6, 7, and 8) and Solaris 9 OE systems. Covers the new Solaris Secure Shell for all versions of Solaris. Shows how to secure remote logins, integrate Secure Shell into existing scripts and avoid common problems. Written by Jason Reid, a member of the Solaris System Test group at Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references (p. 185-190) and index.
- Sun Microsystems Content Provider
- 0131429000 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|