Beginning Amazon Web Services with Node.js / by Adam Shackelford, Adam Shackelford.
- 1st ed. 2015.
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2015.
- Expert's voice in Web development.
Expert's Voice in Web Development
1 online resource (249 p.)
- Computer programming.
- Local subjects:
- Web Development.
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Contents at a Glance; Chapter 1: Getting Started with Amazon Web Services; Understanding the Cloud; The Approach in This Book; Requirements; AWS Account; Domain Registration; SSL Certificate; Code Repository; Download the Sample Project; Local Environment; ExpressJS; Sample Project; Overview; Source Code Organization; Configuration and Startup; Working with the Sample App; Home Route; Users Route; Review-The Order of Things; Example-Working with Parameters; Try It Out; Albums; Photos; Developing with the Sample App; Identity and Access Management; The IAM Dashboard; IAM Users; IAM Groups
IAM Managed PoliciesIAM Permissions Editor; Summary; Chapter 2: Working with AWS OpsWorks; Understanding OpsWorks; Allocating Resources; Regions and Availability Zones; Additional IAM Roles; Instance Role; Service Role; The OpsWorks Environment; The OpsWorks Dashboard; Stacks; Amazon Linux; Amazon Machine Images; Instance vs. EBS; Stack Options-Summary; Layers; Creating an OpsWorks Layer; Instances; Apps; Application Source; Deploying from Git; Deploying from Subversion; Deploying from HTTP Archive; Deploying from S3 Archive; Creating your App; Deploying Your App; Summary
Chapter 3: OpsWorks Part II: Databases and ScalingRelational Database Service (RDS); Multi-AZ Deployment; Read Replicas; Provisioned IOPS Storage; DB Security Groups; Creating an RDS Database; Instance Specifications; Settings; Advanced Settings; Database Import; OpsWorks RDS Layer; Environments and Environment Variables; Stack Commands: Backup Scenario; RDS Snapshot; Creating a New RDS Layer; Connect New Database Layer to App; Run Stack Command; Elastic Load Balancing (ELB); Creating a Load Balancer; Define Load Balancer; Configure Health Check; Add EC2 Instances; Add Tags; Review
OpsWorks ELB LayerAdding a New Instance; Summary; Chapter 4: CloudFront and DNS Management; CloudFront; Creating the Distribution; Configuring the Distribution; Origin Settings; Default Cache Behavior Settings; Distribution Settings; Price Class; Alternate Domain Names; SSL Certificate; Default Root Object; Distribution Settings-Summary; Distribution Detail View; Origins; Behaviors; Behavior with Query Strings; Deploy Code Changes; Add New Behavior; Caching; Invalidations; Controlling Caching; Testing CloudFront Caching; Cache Statistics; Route 53; Summary
Chapter 5: Simple Storage Service and Content DeliveryUsing S3 in the Application; Creating an S3 Bucket; Enabling S3 Access in IAM; Storing Credentials; Implementing IAM Roles; Using IAM User Credentials; Adding OpsWorks Environment Variables; Developing with the AWS SDK; Updating Dependencies; Accessing Environment Variables; Handling File Uploads; Updating the Database Schema; Integrating with CloudFront; Creating CloudFront S3 Origin; CloudFront S3 Behavior; Finishing Touches; Absolute URLs; Enhanced Image Caching; Summary; Chapter 6: Simple Email Service; Introducing Simple Email Service
Exploring the SES Dashboard
- Includes index.
- Shackelford, Adam. author., Author,
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4842-0653-9 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|