Head first C / David Griffiths, Dawn Griffiths ; editor, Brian Sawyer.
- Other Title:
- First edition.
- Beijing ; Sebastopol, California : O'Reilly, 
- Head first series
Head first series Head first C
1 online resource (632 p.)
- C (Computer program language)
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Learn key topics such as language basics, pointers and pointer arithmetic, dynamic memory management, multithreading, and network programming. Learn how to use the compiler, the make tool, and the archiver.
- Getting started with C : diving in
Memory and pointers : what are you pointing at?
Strings : string theory
Creating small tools : do one thing and do it well
Using multiple source files : break it down, build it up
C Lab 2 : Arduino
Structs, unions, and bitfields : rolling your own structures
Data structures and dynamic memory : building bridges
Advanced functions : turn your functions up to 11
Static and dynamic libraries : hot-swappable code
C Lab 2 : OpenCV
Processes and system calls : breaking boundaries
Interprocess communication : it's good to talk
Sockets and networking : there's no place like 127.0.0.1
Threads : it's a parallel world
C Lab 3 : Blasteroids
Leftovers : the top ten things (we didn't cover)
C topics : revision roundup.
- "A brain-friendly guide"-- cover.
Includes bibliographical references (page 552) and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Griffiths, Dawn.
Sawyer, Brian, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|