Developing Android applications with Flex 4.5 / Rich Tretola.
- Other Title:
- At head of title: Building Android applications with Action Script
- First edition.
- Beijing ; Sebastopol, California : O'Reilly Media, 2011.
1 online resource (110 p.)
- Android (Electronic resource).
Flex (Computer file).
Application software -- Development.
Mobile computing -- Software.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Ready to put your ActionScript 3 skills to work on mobile apps? This hands-on book walks you through the process of creating an Adobe AIR application from start to finish, using the Flex 4.5 framework. Move quickly from a basic Hello World application to complex interactions with Android APIs, and get complete code examples for working with Android device components-GPS, camera, gallery, accelerometer, multitouch display, and OS interactions. No matter how much Flex experience you have, this book is the ideal resource. Use Flash Builder 4.5 to create and debug a Flex Mobile
- Table of Contents; Preface; Introduction to Android; Who This Book Is For; Who This Book Is Not For; Conventions Used in This Book; This Book's Example Files; Using Code Examples; How to Use This Book; Safari® Books Online; How to Contact Us; Acknowledgments; Chapter 1. Hello World; Create a Flex Mobile Project; Debug a Flex Mobile Project; Chapter 2. Application Layouts; Blank Application; View-Based Application; View Life Cycle; Tabbed Application; Chapter 3. Permissions and Configuration Settings; Permissions; Other Configuration Settings; Automatically Reorient; Full Screen
Automatically Scale Application for Different Screen DensitiesAspect Ratio; Chapter 4. Exploring the APIs; Accelerometer; GPS; Camera UI; Camera Roll; Microphone; Multitouch; GestureEvent; TransformGesture; Busy Indicator; Chapter 5. Working with the File System; File System Access; Folder Aliases; Read and Write to the File System; File Browse for a Single File; File Browse for Multiple Files; SQLite Databases; Chapter 6. OS Interactions; Open in Browser; Create Text Message; Create Email; Place Call; Splash Screen; StageWebView; Screen Options; Layout; Full Screen; ActionBar
Chapter 7. Publish to Android Installer
- Description based upon print version of record.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed October 9, 2013).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|