Social media marketing all-in-one for dummies / Jan Zimmerman and Deborah Ng.
- 3rd ed.
- Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2015.
- --For dummies.
1 online resource (843 p.)
- Social media -- Marketing.
Online social networks.
- Electronic books.
- BOOKS 9 IN 1 The Social Media Mix Cybersocial Tools Content Marketing Twitter® Facebook® and Instagram™ LinkedIn® Pinterest™ Other Social Media Marketing Sites Measuring Results; Building on Success A new and improved edition of the bestselling social media marketing book Marketing your business through social media isn't an option these days-it's imperative. Inside this bestselling guide, you'll find out how to apply the marketing savvy you already have to the social media your prospects are using, helping you reach and keep more customers, make more sales, and boost your bottom line. M
- Title Page; Copyright Page; Contents at a Glance; Table of Contents; Introduction; About This Book; What You Don't Have to Read; Foolish Assumptions; How This Book Is Organized; Book I: The Social Media Mix; Book II: Cybersocial Tools; Book III: Content Marketing; Book IV: Twitter; Book V: Facebook and Instagram; Book VI: LinkedIn; Book VII: Pinterest; Book VIII: Other Social Media Marketing Sites; Book IX: Measuring Results; Building on Success; Icons Used in This Book; Where to Go from Here; Book I The Social Media Mix; Chapter 1 Making the Business Case for Social Media
Making Your Social DebutDefining Social Media Marketing; Understanding the Benefits of Social Media; Casting a wide net to catch your target market; Branding; Building relationships; Improving business processes; Improving search engine rankings; Selling when opportunity arises; Saving money on advertising; Understanding the Cons of Social Media; Integrating Social Media into Your Overall Marketing Effort; Developing a Strategic Social Media Marketing Plan; Establishing goals; Setting quantifiable objectives; Identifying your target markets; Estimating costs; Valuing social media ROI
Chapter 2 Tallying the Bottom LinePreparing to Calculate Return on Investment; Accounting for Customers Acquired Online; Comparing the costs of customer acquisition; One is silver and the other gold; Establishing Key Performance Indicators for Sales; Tracking Leads; Understanding Other Common Business Metrics; Break‐even point; Profit margin; Revenue versus profit; Determining Return on Investment; Chapter 3 Plotting Your Social Media Marketing Strategy; Locating Your Target Market Online; Segmenting Your B2C Market; Demographics; Geographics; Life stages; Psychographics or lifestyle
Affinity groupsResearching B2B Markets; Conducting Other Types of Market Research Online; Identifying influencers; Understanding why people use social media services; Setting Up Your Social Media Marketing Plan; Chapter 4 Managing Your Cybersocial Campaign; Managing Your Social Media Schedule; Controlling the time commitment; Developing your social date book; Creating a social media dashboard; Building Your Social Media Marketing Dream Team; Seeking a skilled social media director; Looking inside; Hiring experts; Creating a Social Media Marketing Policy; Staying on the Right Side of the Law
Obtaining permission to avoid infringementRespecting privacy; Revealing product endorsement relationships; Protecting Your Brand Reputation; Book II Cypersocial Tools; Chapter 1 Discovering Helpful Tech Tools; Keeping Track of the Social Media Scene; Saving Time with Content‐Distribution Tools; Alternative content distribution services; Putting RSS to work; Notifying Search Engines about Updates; Snipping Ugly URLs; Using E‐Commerce Tools for Social Sites; Selling through links; Displaying products on social media services; Combining a virtual storefront with a payment service
Reviewing sample products for selling on social media
- "Making Everything Easier"--Cover.
Description based on print version record.
- Ng, Deborah, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|