Adobe illustrator cc on demand
- Other Title:
- Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud on demand
Illustrator CC on demand
- 1st edition
- [Place of publication not identified] Que Pub 2013
- On demand (Indianapolis, Ind.)
1 online resource (1 v.) : ill.
- Adobe Illustrator (Computer file).
- System Details:
- text file
- Includes Online Workshops Online Adobe Certified Exam (ACE) Resources More than 500 of the most essential Illustrator CC tasks Need answers quickly? Adobe Illustrator CC on Demand provides those answers in a visual step-by-step format. We will show you exactly what to do through lots of full color illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions. Inside the Book Improve publishing and productivity with Adobe Creative Cloud and touch screens Browse, organize, and process files using Adobe Bridge Transform and reshape objects to create a new look Use Live Paint to create, recolor, and modify images Use Live Color to create color harmony in a design Create complex shapes, patterns, and perspective objects Transform and touch up text and apply styles to display artistic text Apply appearances and graphic styles for a unique design Package or export designs to use in other programs Numbered Steps guide you through each task Did You Know alerts you to tips and techniques See Also points you to related information in the book Tasks are presented on one or two pages Illustrations with matching steps Bonus Online Content Register your book at queondemand.com to gain access to: Workshops and related files Keyboard shortcuts Visit the author site: perspection.com
- Getting started with Illustrator CC
Creating and viewing a document
Working with objects
Working with color
Applying fills, strokes, and gradients
Working with points and paths
Working with layers
Working with type
Working with graphics
Manipulating artwork with effects
Drawing and painting
Automating the way you work
Proofing and printing documents
Exporting a document
Designing for the web
Customizing the way you work
Working together with Adobe programs.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
- Perspection, Inc.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|