IBM InfoSphere information server deployment architectures
- Other Title:
- International Business Machines InfoSphere information server deployment architectures
- 1st ed.
- [Place of publication not identified] IBM Corporation International Technical Support Organization 2012
- IBM redbooks.
1 online resource (1 v.) : ill.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Typical deployment architectures introduce challenges to fully using the shared metadata platform across products, environments, and servers. Data privacy and information security requirements add even more levels of complexity. IBM® InfoSphere® Information Server provides a comprehensive, metadata-driven platform for delivering trusted information across heterogeneous systems. This IBM Redbooks® publication presents guidelines and criteria for the successful deployment of InfoSphere Information Server components in typical logical infrastructure topologies that use shared metadata capabilities of the platform, and support development lifecycle, data privacy, information security, high availability, and performance requirements. This book can help you evaluate information requirements to determine an appropriate deployment architecture, based on guidelines that are presented here, and that can fulfill specific use cases. It can also help you effectively use the functionality of your Information Server product modules and components to successfully achieve your business goals. This book is for IT architects, information management and integration specialists, and system administrators who are responsible for delivering the full suite of information integration capabilities of InfoSphere Information Server.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references.
- International Business Machines Corporation.
Alon, Tuvia Contributor
Dronavalli, Naveen Contributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|