Distributed generation systems : design, operation and grid integration / Gevorg B. Gharehpetian, S. Mohammad Mousavi Agah.
- First edition.
- London, England ; Cambridge, Massachusetts : Butterworth-Heinemann, 2017.
1 online resource (579 pages) : illustrations, tables
- Distributed generation of electric power.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Distributed Generation Systems: Design, Operation and Grid Integration closes the information gap between recent research on distributed generation and industrial plants, and provides solutions to their practical problems and limitations. It provides a clear picture of operation principles of distributed generation units, not only focusing on the power system perspective but targeting a specific need of the research community. This book is a useful reference for practitioners, featuring worked examples and figures on principal types of distributed generation with an emphasis on real-world examples, simulations, and illustrations. The book uses practical exercises relating to the concepts of operating and integrating DG units to distribution networks, and helps engineers accurately design systems and reduce maintenance costs. Provides examples and datasheets of principal systems and commercial data in MATLAB Presents guidance for accurate system designs and maintenance costs Identifies trouble shooting references for engineers Closes the information gap between recent research on distributed generation and industrial plants
- Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed June 17, 2017).
- Agah, S. Mohammad Mousavi, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|