Podcasting and blogging with GarageBand and iWeb
- 1st edition
- [Place of publication not identified] Peachpit Press 2007
1 online resource (176 pages)
- Webcasting -- Blogs -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Webcasting -- Design.
Computer-aided software engineering.
GarageBand (Computer file) -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
iWeb (Computer file) -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- If you've got something to say and want to join the podcasting revolution but don't know how to start, this short and approachable guide from bestselling authors Robin Williams and John Tollett will teach you how to create and distribute podcasts using Apple's easy-to-use audio and Web site tools. Using the Garageband and iWeb tools from Apple's iLife 06 suite of tools, Robin and John show you how to create professional sounding and looking podcasts, including how to add chapter markers, artwork, sound effects, jingles, and musical accompaniment to your podcasts.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Tollett, John Contributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|