Beginning Java EE 6 Platform with GlassFish 3 [electronic resource] : From Novice to Professional / by Antonio Goncalves.
- 1st ed. 2009.
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2009.
- The expert's voice in Java technology
1 online resource (499 p.)
- Software engineering.
- Local subjects:
- Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) continues to be one of the leading Java technologies and platforms from Oracle (previously Sun). Beginning Java EE 6 Platform with GlassFish 3, Second Edition is this first tutorial book on the final (RTM) version of the Java EE 6 Platform. Step by step and easy to follow, this book describes many of the Java EE 6 specifications and reference implementations, and shows them in action using practical examples. This book uses the new version of GlassFish 3 to deploy and administer the code examples. Written by an expert member of the Java EE 6 specification request and review board in the Java Community Process (JCP), this book contains the best information possible, from an expert’s perspective on enterprise Java technologies.
- Java EE 6 at a Glance
Managing Persistent Objects
Callbacks and Listeners
Enterprise Java Beans
Session Beans and the Timer Service
Callbacks and Interceptors
Transactions and Security
Pages and Components
Processing and Navigation
SOAP Web Services
RESTful Web Services.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4302-1955-2 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|