The Definitive Guide to Django [electronic resource] : Web Development Done Right / by Adrian Holovaty, Jacob Kaplan-Moss.
- Second Edition.
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2009.
- The experts's voice in Web development The definitive guide to Django
1 online resource (512 p.)
- Computer programming.
Django (Electronic resource)
- Local subjects:
- Web Development.
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- This latest edition of The Definitive Guide to Django is updated for Django 1.1, and, with the forward–compatibility guarantee that Django now provides, should serve as the ultimate tutorial and reference for this popular framework for years to come. Django, the Python–based equivalent to Ruby's Rails web development framework, is one of the hottest topics in web development today. Lead developer Jacob Kaplan–Moss and Django creator Adrian Holovaty show you how they use this framework to create award–winning web sites by guiding you through the creation of a web application reminiscent of ChicagoCrime.org. The Definitive Guide to Django is broken into three parts, with the first introducing Django fundamentals such as installation and configuration, and creating the components that together power a Django–driven web site. The second part delves into the more sophisticated features of Django, including outputting non–HTML content such as RSS feeds and PDFs, caching, and user management. The appendixes serve as a detailed reference to Django's many configuration options and commands.
- Getting Started
Views and URLconfs
The Django Admin Site
Advanced Views and URLconfs
Other Django Features
Generating Non-HTML Content
Sessions, Users, and Registration
Integrating with Legacy Databases and Applications
- Includes index.
- Kaplan-Moss, Jacob. author., Author,
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4302-1937-8 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|