Premiere pro CC digital classroom / Jerron Smith and the AGI Creative Team.
- Other Title:
- Adobe Premiere Pro creative cloud
- 1st edition
- Indianapolis, Indiana : John Wiley and Sons, 
- Digital Classroom
1 online resource (385 p.)
- Adobe Premiere.
Motion pictures -- Editing -- Computer programs.
Digital video -- Editing -- Data processing.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- A Complete Training Package! Full-color, step-by-step instructional book Video training from expert instructors Tutorials and lesson files on companion DVD You have a personal tutor in the Digital Classroom If you want expert instruction that fits into your schedule, the Digital Classroom series delivers. Expert instructors guide you through each lesson, helping you learn essential Premiere Pro CC skills at your own speed. Full-color, step-by-step instructions in the book are enhanced with video tutorials on the companion DVD. With this Digital Classroom training package, you have your own
- Cover; Title Page; Copyright; Contents; Starting Up; About Adobe Premiere Pro CC Digital Classroom; Prerequisites; System requirements; System requirements for Adobe Premiere Pro CC; Starting Adobe Premiere Pro; Resetting the Adobe Premiere Pro preferences; Steps to reset Adobe Premiere Pro preferences; Access lesson files and videos any time; Checking for updated lesson files; Loading lesson files; Locating missing media; Working with the video tutorials; Setting up for viewing the video tutorials; Additional resources; On-demand video training from the authors; Training from the Authors
Additional Adobe Creative Cloud Books Seminars and conferences; Resources for educators; Lesson 1: Understanding Digital Video; Starting up; Understanding digital Non-Linear Editing; Understanding video settings; Editing vs. delivery formats; Tape-based vs. tapeless formats; High definition vs. standard definition; Progressive video vs. interlaced video; Premiere Pro presets; DV NTSC, DV PAL, DV 24P; AVCHD; DVCPRO & DVCPROHD; HDV; Overview of the post production workflow; Media acquisition; Editorial development; Graphics development; Audio development; Finishing; Mastering
Output and delivery Self study; Review; Lesson 2: Understanding the Workspace; Starting up; Understanding the Premiere Pro interface; Understanding the default Editing workspace; Understanding the tools; Customizing the interface; Opening, closing, and moving panels; Saving a custom workspace; Setting application preferences; Using the Project panel; Understanding media management; Creating and organizing bins; Modifying the Project panel display; Locating missing media; Self study; Review; Lesson 3: Prepping Files in Prelude; What is Adobe Prelude?; Supported formats for ingest and logging
Formats that can be ingested but not logged Ingesting video; Organizing clips; Logging video; Adding Comment markers; Adding Subclip markers; Creating a rough cut; Exporting to Premiere Pro; Self Study; Review; Lesson 4: Making the Cut; Starting up; The cuts-only editing methodology; A Roll vs. B Roll; Cut-ins and Cut-aways; Cutting on action; Trimming clips in the Source Monitor; Using multiple video tracks; Adding and deleting tracks in the Timeline; Renaming tracks; Adding clips to the Timeline; Trimming clips on the Timeline; Using the Razor tool; Making an Insert edit; Self study; Review
Lesson 5: Adding Transitions to Video Starting up; Understanding video transitions; Adding transitions to video clips; Preparing a clip to receive transitions; Adding a transition between clips; Editing transition settings; Creating an image slideshow; Self study; Review; Lesson 6: Working with Graphics; Starting up; Creating titles in Premiere Pro; Using the Titler; Creating a lower third; Adding text to the Titler; Formatting text boxes; Formatting text; Creating shapes; Adding images to a title; Saving a title style; Creating a title overlay track; Saving a title for later reuse
Creating an ending credit roll
- Includes index.
Description based on print version record.
- AGI Creative Team, author.
Team, AGI, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|