Kill the company : end the status quo, start an innovation revolution / by Lisa Bodell.
- 1st edition
- Boca Raton, FL : Routledge, an imprint of Taylor and Francis, .
1 online resource (172 pages)
- Organizational change -- Management.
Technological innovations -- Management.
Creative ability in business.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web.
- In the ever-changing world of business, we've arrived at a point where process has trumped culture, where the race toward efficiency has left us unable to reach our potential. Stuck in the land of status quo, we've forgotten how to think. The very structures put in place to help businesses grow are now holding us back;; it's time to Kill the Company. This book is a call to arms: to start a revolution in how we think and work. But instead of more one-size-fits-all change initiatives forced upon employees, we need to embrace small changes that create ripple effects throughout the organization. Lisa Bodell urges companies to move from "Zombies, Inc." to "Think, Inc." Thinking can no longer be exclusive to the creative team or lead strategists. A culture of curiosity must be fostered among the ranks to shake up our standard practices, from unproductive meetings to go-nowhere strategic planning. This revolution can and will awaken our ability to think, and ultimately, to innovate and grow.
- chapter 1 Innovation Begins with You
chapter 2 Three Kinds of Culture—Which Is Yours?
chapter 3 Kill the Company
chapter 4 Do Less, Achieve More
chapter 5 Capabilities for the New Era
chapter 6 Think Incorporated Behaviors
chapter 7 Case in Point: Driving Change at a Financial Services Giant
chapter 8 Your Innovation Toolkit.
- Digitized and made available by: Books24x7.com.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|