Practical Django 2 and Channels 2 [electronic resource] : Building Projects and Applications with Real-Time Capabilities / by Federico Marani.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2019.
1 online resource (xvi, 409 pages)
- Python (Computer program language).
Django (Electronic resource)
- Local subjects:
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Learn how to rapidly build your own ecommerce site by applying Django’s battle-tested components. This book demonstrates Django’s features and conventions to help you develop modern web applications quickly. You'll adopt a "learn by doing" approach and gain a deeper understanding Django by working through a project in which the real-time component will be critical. The book starts with the basics and explains the difference between a Django project and a Django app, the most important settings, how to change them, and the fundamentals of packaging. You'll then be introduced to all the standard tools of Django, along with a sample project. The book then moves on to Channels, a recent addition to the Django ecosystem. It extends the framework with support for real-time operations such as Websockets and other asynchronous features. Practical Django 2 and Channels 2 provides the practical concepts needed to create complex, database-driven websites as easily as possible.
- Chapter 01: Introduction to Django and basic concepts
Chapter 02: Getting started with a simple company site
Chapter 03: Adding the product catalogue to the site
Chapter 04: A checkout system for receiving orders online
Chapter 06: Using external libraries in our project
Chapter 07: Making an internal dashboard for the company
Chapter 08: : Backend for a mobile customer service app (using Channels: Chapter 09: Mobile customer service app (using websockets)
Chapter 10: How to deploy Django sites.
- Includes index.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4842-4099-1 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|