Tax planning and compliance for tax-exempt organizations. 2014 cumulative supplement : rules, checklists, and procedures / Jody Blazek with Amanda Adams.
- Fifth edition.
- Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons, 
- Wiley nonprofit authority series.
Wiley nonprofit authority
1 online resource (1 volume) : illustrations.
- Nonprofit organizations -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Tax planning -- United States.
Tax exemption -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- The cumulative supplement to the Tax Planning and Compliance for Tax-Exempt Organizations, 5th Edition Nonprofit organizations including health and welfare organizations, colleges and universities, private foundations, churches, libraries, museums, cultural institutions, and other smaller groups contend daily with the possibility of losing their tax-exempt status. This update contains clear-cut answers to all procedural and tax process questions. Here, you'll find straightforward information on changing Unrelated Business Income (UBI) rules, joint ventures, sponsorships, deductions against UBI, preparation of IRS forms, and more. Includes checklists and complete citations.
- Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Adams, Amanda, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|