CCENT Study Guide: Exam 00-101 (ICND1)
- Other Title:
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician study guide
- 1st edition
- [Place of publication not identified] Sybex Imprint 2013
1 online resource (744 pages)
- Electronic data processing personnel -- Certification -- Study guides.
Computer networks -- Examinations.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- The latest offering from Cisco Expert Todd Lammle for the New CCENT Certification Written by industry expert and Cisco networking guru, Todd Lammle, CCENT Study Guide improves on the popular Sybex Study Guide approach by providing 100 percent coverage of the ICND1 (#100-101) exam objectives. The book contains detailed information and examples on crucial Cisco networking topics, and provides practical examples and insights drawn from Todd's almost 30 years of real-world experience. You'll also have access to dozens of hands-on labs to get the necessary experience needed to pass the exam. Covers operating IP data networks Deciphers understanding switching and routing technologies Discusses troubleshooting and network security Explains working with IPv4 and IPv6 addressing In addition, access is provided to a robust set of learning tools, including the Sybex test engine with hundreds of sample questions, a pre-assessment test, ICND1 practice exams, and electronic flashcards. BONUS: Also includes a network simulator for readers to perform all of the hands-on labs included in the book and author videos.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|