Programming and problem solving with C++ : brief ed
- Other Title:
- Programming and problem solving with C plus plus
- 5th ed./Brief ed.
- [Place of publication not identified] Jones and Bartlett Publishers 2010
1 online resource (xx, 697 p.) : ill.
- C++ (Computer program language).
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Based off the highly successful Programming and Problem Solving with C++ which Dale is famous for, comes the new Brief Edition, perfect for the one-term course. The text was motivated by the need for a text that covered only what instructors and students are able to move through in a single semester without sacrificing the breadth and detail necessary for the introductory programmer. The authors excite and engage students in the learning process with their accessible writing style, rich pedagogy, and relevant examples. This Brief Edition introduces the new Software Maintenance Case Studies element that teaches students how to read code in order to debug, alter, or enhance existing class or code segments.
- Overview of programming and problem solving
C++ syntax and semantics and the program development process
Numeric types, expressions, and output
Program input and the software design process
Conditions, logical expressions and selection control structures
Additional control structures
Scope, lifetimes, and more on functions
User defined data types
Classes and object-oriented software engineering
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Weems, Chip Contributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|