Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007 [electronic resource] : Data Analysis and Business Modeling
- Other Title:
- Excel 2007
- 2nd ed.
- Sebastopol : Microsoft Press, 2009.
1 online resource (586 p.)
- Industrial management -- Computer programs -- Statistical methods.
Decision making -- Computer programs.
Business -- Computer programs.
Microsoft Excel (Computer file).
- Local subjects:
- Business -- Computer programs. (search)
Decision making -- Computer programs. (search)
Industrial management -- Statistical methods -- Computer programs. (search)
Microsoft Excel (Computer file). (search)
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Master the analysis and business modeling techniques that help you transform your data into bottom-line results. Award-winning business professor and corporate consultant Wayne Winston shares the best of his real-world experience in this practical guide-now updated for Excel 2007. Use Wayne's proven practices and hands-on exercises to help you work smarter, make better decisions, and gain the competitive edge. Solve real-world business problems with Excel 2007! Maximize profits-determine NPV, optimize your product mix, calculate ROICreate best, worst
- Cover; Copyright Page; Table of Contents; Introduction to Excel 2007: What's New?; Preface; What You Should Know Before Reading this Book; How to Use this Book; Using the Companion CD; Support Information; Acknowledgements; Chapter 1: Range Names; How Can I Create Named Ranges?; Using the Name Box to Create a Range Name; Creating Named Ranges by Using the Create from Selection Option; Creating Range Names by Using the Name Manager Option; The Name Manager; Remarks; Problems; Chapter 2: Lookup Functions; Syntax of the Lookup Functions; VLOOKUP Syntax; HLOOKUP Syntax; Problems
Chapter 3: The INDEX FunctionSyntax of the INDEX Function; Problems; Chapter 4: The MATCH Function; Problems; Chapter 5: Text Functions; Text Function Syntax; The LEFT Function; The RIGHT Function; The MID Function; The TRIM Function; The LEN Function; The FIND and SEARCH Functions; The REPT Function; The CONCATENATE and & Functions; The REPLACE Function; The VALUE Function; The UPPER and LOWER Functions; The CHAR Function; Text Functions in Action; Extracting Data by Using the Text To Columns Wizard; Problems; Chapter 6: Dates and Date Functions; Problems
Chapter 7: Evaluating Investments by Using Net Present Value CriteriaProblems; Chapter 8: Internal Rate of Return; Problems; Chapter 9: More Excel Financial Functions; CUMPRINC and CUMIPMT Functions; Problems; Chapter 10: Circular References; Problems; Chapter 11: IF Statements; Problems; Chapter 12: Time and Time Functions; Problems; Chapter 13: The Paste Special Command; Problems; Chapter 14: The Auditing Tool; Problems; Chapter 15: Sensitivity Analysis with Data Tables; Problems; Chapter 16: The Goal Seek Command; Problems; Chapter 17: Using the Scenario Manager for Sensitivity Analysis
RemarksProblems; Chapter 18: The COUNTIF, COUNTIFS, COUNT, COUNTA, and COUNTBLANK Functions; Remarks; Problems; Chapter 19: The SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, SUMIFS, and AVERAGEIFS Functions; Problems; Chapter 20: The OFFSET Function; Remark; Problems; Chapter 21: The INDIRECT Function; Problems; Chapter 22: Conditional Formatting; Problems; Chapter 23: Sorting in Excel; Problems; Chapter 24: Tables; Problems; Chapter 25: Spin Buttons, Scroll Bars, Option Buttons, Check Boxes, Combo Boxes, and Group List Boxes; Spin Buttons and Scroll Bars; Problems
Chapter 26: An Introduction to Optimization with Excel SolverProblems; Chapter 27: Using Solver to Determine the Optimal Product Mix; Problems; Chapter 28: Using Solver to Schedule Your Workforce; Problems; Chapter 29: Using Solver to Solve Transportation or Distribution Problems; Problems; Chapter 30: Using Solver for Capital Budgeting; Handling Other Constraints; Solving Binary and Integer Programming Problems; Problems; Chapter 31: Using Solver for Financial Planning; Problems; Chapter 32: Using Solver to Rate Sports Teams; Problems; Chapter 33: Importing Data from a Text File or Document
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Winston, Wayne.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|