Beriḥah = Tunnel of hope / Escape! Productions ; director and producer, Dror H. Shwartz ; co-producer, Michael L. Kagen. = בריחה / סרטו של דרור שוורץ.
- Other Title:
- Tunnel of hope
- [Brooklyn, New York] : Torch Films, [2015?]
1 videodisc (88 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Jews -- Belarus -- Navahrudak -- History.
Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Belarus -- Navahrudak.
Holocaust survivors -- Israel -- Biography.
Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945)
Belarus -- Navahrudak.
- Documentary films.
- In Hebrew with subtitles in English.
- System Details:
- DVD-R, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation.
video file DVD-R video region 1
- In 1943, 250 Jewish slave workers successfully escaped from a Nazi labor camp in Novogrudok, Belarus, via a tunnel they dug. The film follows the remaining escapees alive today, accompanied by their descendants, in an attempt to find the tunnel. The archaeological excavations dug up not only piles of dirt and some physical remnants, but also dredged up the memories, pain and hope of three generations which merge to become one story.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2014.
- Shwartz, Dror, film director, film producer.
Kagen, Michael L., film producer.
Escape! Films, film production company.
Torch Films, publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|