McMurtrie imprints : a bibliography of separately printed writings by Douglas C. McMurtrie on printing and its history in the United States and elsewhere, on typography and printing practice, on type design and typefounding, on bibliography and bibliographical practice, and on a variety of historical subjects : with an appraisal of McMurtrie's work / by Charles F. Heartman.
- Other records:
- Hattiesburg, Miss. : Privately printed for the Book Farm, Christmas 1942.
54,  p.,  leaf of plates : port. ; 24 cm.
- McMurtrie, Douglas C. (Douglas Crawford), 1888-1944 -- Bibliography.
Printing -- Bibliography.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Mississippi Hattiesburg.
- D.C. McMurtrie / by Charles F. Heartman
I. History of printing. A. General ; B. The invention of printing ; C. Typefounding ; D. Regional
II. Historical documents / [edited by McMurtrie]
III. Typography. A. Typefaces, Type design ; B. Type specimens ; C. Layout, Technique of printing, etc.
IV. Printing house craftsmen
V. American imprints inventory
VI. Bibliographical practice
- Local notes:
- RBC copy has red ink stamp ("Carl Schurz Memorial Foundation, Inc. 420 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, Pa.") on cover, p.  of cover, frontispiece plate and p. ; illustrated bookplate with ms. shelf-mark of the same institution on p.  of cover.
- Penn Provenance:
- Carl Schurz Memorial Foundation (bookplate) (stamp) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- 1942 (25 Dec.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|