The emerging WTO system and perspectives from East Asia : symposium / sponsored by the School of Public Policy [and others] of the University of Michigan, the Korea Economic Institute of America, and the Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, August 28-30, 1996, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Washington, D.C. : Korea Economic Institute of America, 1997.
- Joint U.S.-Korea academic studies ; 1054-6944 v. 7.
Joint U.S.-Korea academic studies, 1054-6944 ; v. 7
vii, 300 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- East Asia -- Commercial policy -- Congresses.
World Trade Organization -- Congresses.
Free trade -- East Asia -- Congresses.
World Trade Organization.
- Conference papers and proceedings.
- An economist's overview of the World Trade Organization / Alan V. Deardorff
Issues of dispute settlement in the WTO system / William J. Davey
Issues of trade and the environment in the WTO system / C. Ford Runge
Trade and competition policy in the WTO system / Bernard Hoekman
Issues of trade and international labor standards in the WTO system / Robert M. Stern
China's role and priorities in the WTO system / Gongda Zhao
APEC's liberalization agenda and the WTO system : Japan's role and priorities / Ippei Yamazawa
The emerging WTO and new trade issues : Korea's role and priorities / Chan-Hyun Sohn
The Future of the WTO system : a United States view / Shaun Donnelly ; A Korean view / Eui-Yong Chung
East Asia and the WTO as seen from the WTO / Chulsu Kim
An OECD perspective on the future of the WTO / William Witherell
Korea's economy and its role in multilateral fora / Eui-Yong Chung.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- University of Michigan. School of Public Policy.
Korea Economic Institute (U.S.)
Taeoe Kyŏngje Chŏngch'aek Yŏn'guwŏn (Korea)
- Other format:
- Online version: Emerging WTO system and perspectives from East Asia.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|