The Yi river commentary on the Book of changes / Cheng Yi ; edited and translated by L. Michael Harrington ; introduction by L. Michael Harrington and Robin R. Wang.
- Standardized Title:
- Yi zhuan. English
- New Haven : Yale University Press, 
- World thought in translation
World thought in translation
xiv, 560 pages ; 25 cm.
- Yi jing -- Commentaries.
- A translation of a key commentary on perhaps the most broadly influential text of classical China. This book is a translation of one of the most influential commentaries on the I Ching (Yijing), which first appeared as a divination text in Zhou-dynasty China (1122-256 BCE) and later became a work of cosmology, philosophy, and political theory as commentators supplied it with new meanings.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Harrington, L. Michael, editor, translator, writer of introduction.
Wang, Robin R., writer of introduction.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|