11th Chaotic Modeling and Simulation International Conference [electronic resource] / edited by Christos H. Skiadas, Ihor Lubashevsky.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Springer proceedings in complexity 2213-8684
Springer Proceedings in Complexity, 2213-8684
1 online resource (XIII, 318 pages) : 161 illustrations, 97 illustrations in color
- Computer simulation.
- Local subjects:
- Complex Systems.
Simulation and Modeling.
Applied Science, multidisciplinary.
Game Theory, Economics, Social and Behav. Sciences.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Gathering the proceedings of the 11th CHAOS2018 International Conference, this book highlights recent developments in nonlinear, dynamical and complex systems. The conference was intended to provide an essential forum for Scientists and Engineers to exchange ideas, methods, and techniques in the field of Nonlinear Dynamics, Chaos, Fractals and their applications in General Science and the Engineering Sciences. The respective chapters address key methods, empirical data and computer techniques, as well as major theoretical advances in the applied nonlinear field. Beyond showcasing the state of the art, the book will help academic and industrial researchers alike apply chaotic theory in their studies. .
- Skiadas, Christos H. editor., Editor,
Lubashevskiĭ, I. A. (Igorʹ Alekseevich), editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-15297-0 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|