Waterlogged : examples and procedures for Northwest Coast archaeologists / edited by Kathryn Bernick.
- Pullman, Washington : Washington State University Press, 
x, 246 pages ; 23 cm
- Water-saturated sites (Archaeology) -- British Columbia.
British Columbia -- Antiquities.
Water-saturated sites (Archaeology)
- "Waterlogged" addresses the practical aspects of wet-site archaeology, filling a gap in the existing literature on archaeological methods and highlighting previously unpublished recent work"-- Provided by publisher.
- Introduction: wet-site archaeology from a northwest coast perspective / Kathryn Bernick
Wet sites: a guide to finding them / Morley Eldridge
Recovering and caring for wet perishable artifacts: strategies and procedures / Kathryn Bernick
Perceptions of wetland ecology in Cowichan traditional territory, Vancouver Island / Genevieve Hill
Blueberry fields forever (not!)-the Carruthers site, lower Fraser Valley / Stan Copp, Tanja Hoffmann, and Emily Wilkerson
Wooden self-armed fishhooks from the Salish Sea / Grant Keddie
Paleoethnobotanical processes at the Kilgii Gwaay wet site / Jenny M. Cohen
Year old basket cradle from the Stave River Delta, Southwestern British Columbia / Duncan McLaren, Kathryn Bernick, and Brendan Gray
The Babine archaeology project: discovery of a rare wet site on the Babine River, north-central British Columbia / Farid Rahemtulla
Early and middle Holocene waterlogged materials from archaeological sites on the central coast of British Columbia / Duncan McLaren, Kathleen L. Hawes, Tyler Graham, Alisha Gauvreau, Jenny M. Cohen, and Dale R. Croes
Another kettle of fish: unexpected wood fishing features at Saratoga Beach / Deidre Cullon and Heather Pratt.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Bernick, Kathryn N., editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|