Cookin' in the hood / by Greta Devereau'x.
- Bainbridge Island, Washington : electricUmbrella Publishing, [©2002].
-190,  pages ; 22 cm
- African American cooking.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Washington (State) Bainbridge Island.
- Chapter One: Southern Soul
Chapter Two: Creole & Cajun Soul
Chapter Three: Caribbean Soul
Chapter Four: A Lighter Side of Soul
Chapter Five: A Soulful Breakfast
Chapter Six: A Few Desserts.
- "Classic soul food recipes"--Cover.
"Getting your whole family involved in your healthy eating regime is important. They will thus be more likely to encourage you to stick to your special diet."--Author's Afterword.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks."
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0757453155 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|