Arab-Iranian relations : dynamics of conflict and accommodation / Shireen T. Hunter.
- London ; New York, : Rowman & Littlefield International, 
xix, 298 pages ; 23 cm
- Iran -- Foreign relations -- Arab countries.
Arab countries -- Foreign relations -- Iran.
- By highlighting the complex set of factors and their interactions that have shaped Arab-Iranian relations, the book hopes to be a corrective to the simplistic and reductionist interpretations of these relations.
- Historical, ethnic, sectarian, and cultural determinants of Arab-Iranian relations
Modernization, the rise of nation-states, and ethnocentric nationalism in Iran and the Arab world : impact on Arab-Iranian relations
Intra-Arab politics : impact on Arab-Iranian relations
The Israel question in Arab-Iranian relations
The evolving character of the international political system and great-power policies : impact on Arab-Iranian relations
Iran's relations with Egypt : from hostility to friendship to hostility
Iran's relations with Iraq : from hostility to friendship to
Iran's relation with Syria and Lebanon
Iran's relations with Saudi Arabia : rivals for regional supremacy
Iran's relations with the Persian Gulf Arab states : uniformities and differences.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format:
- Online version: Hunter, Shireen, author. Arab-Iranian relations
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|