HBR's 10 must reads : the essentials.
- Other Title:
- HBR's 10 must reads the essentials
HBR's ten must reads the essentials
Harvard Business Review's 10 must reads the essentials
Harvard Business Review's ten must reads the essentials
- Boston, Mass. : Harvard Business Review Press,  , ©2011
- HBR's 10 must reads (Series)
HBR's 10 must reads
v, 268 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- "Change is the one constant in business, and we must adapt or face obsolescence. Yet certain challenges never go away. That's what makes this book a "must read." These are 10 seminal articles by management's most influential experts, on topics of perennial concern to ambitious managers and leaders hungry for inspiration--and ready to run with big ideas to accelerate their own and their companies' success." "HBR's 10 Must Reads paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, to accelerate both their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further." "HBR's 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an ever-changing business environment."--Jacket.
- Meeting the challenge of disruptive change / Clayton M. Christensen and Michael Overdorf
Competing on analytics / Thomas H. Davenport
Managing oneself / Peter F. Drucker
What makes a leader? / Daniel Goleman
Putting the balanced scorecard to work / Robert S. Kaplan and David P. Norton
Innovation: the classic traps / Rosabeth Moss Kanter
Leading change: why transformation efforts fail / John P. Kotter
Marketing myopia / Theodore Levitt
What is strategy? / Michael E. Porter
The core competence of the corporation / C.K. Prahalad and Gary Hamel.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|