Women of color cookbook : recipes for your heart and soul / edited by Stephanie Moore.
- Other Title:
- Recipes for your heart and soul
- Atlanta, Ga. : Nia Publishing ; Iowa Falls, IA : Published in cooperation with World Bible Publishers, ©2003.
184 pages,  pages of color plates : illustrations (some color) ; 19 cm
- African American cooking.
African American cooking.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Georgia Atlanta.
United States Iowa Iowa Falls.
- African. Recipes for our families from our fathers families
Creole. Recipes that mix the spice of life with the soul of the south
Caribbean. Recipes from the islands
Soul. Recipes that combine art of cooking with the love of God.
- Includes index.
"Included are recipes for appetizers, side dishes, entrees, beverages, and desserts, alongside 'Recipes for Life' such as how to raise children and have a happy marriage."--Cover.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Moore, Stephanie, editor.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|