A West African cookbook / Ellen Gibson Wilson.
- [Flare Books edition]
- [New York] : Avon, 
267,  pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Cooking, African.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- In praise of pepper, and other characteristics of West African food
A simple guide to ingredients in West African cooking
Cooking the West African way
Eating the West African way
Classic main dishes
Classic staple dishes
Other main dishes
Other side dishes
Some feasts and rituals.
- "First Flare Printing, June, 1972."
"Flare Books published by Avon"
Originally published by M. Evans & Co., Inc.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 251-254) and index.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- 038000114395 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|