Black focus on multicultural education : how to develop an anti-racist, anti-sexist curriculum / Beryle Banfield.
- New York : E.W. Blyden Press, 1979. , ©1979
- A Blyden Associates how to book
v, 87 pages ; 22 cm
- African Americans -- Study and teaching -- United States.
Cultural pluralism -- Study and teaching -- United States.
Multicultural education -- United States.
Sexism in education -- United States.
African Americans -- Study and teaching.
Cultural pluralism -- Study and teaching.
Sexism in education.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- "Copyright ©1979 by Beryle Banfield"--verso of title page.
Errata slip inserted.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 72-83).
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Kislak Center Banks Collection copy has sheet from "Lammas Women's Books & More" laid in with phone numbers of staff including Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (stamp) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- E.W. Blyden Press, publisher.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Banfield, Beryle. Black focus on multicultural education.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|