Sino-Latin American economic and trade relations / Yu Chai and Yunxia Yue, editors.
- Singapore : Springer, 
- Research series on the Chinese dream and China's development path
Research series on the Chinese dream and China's development path
xi, 182 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm.
- China -- Foreign economic relations -- Latin America.
Latin America -- Foreign economic relations -- China.
China -- Commerce -- Latin America.
Latin America -- Commerce.
International economic relations.
- This is the first English book on the economic relations between China and Latin America written by Chinese scholars. The authors are all from the Institute of Latin American Studies, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences -- China's premier think tank. By combining empirical techniques and political-economic analysis, it investigates the history of and the outlook for China-Latin America relations. It offers readers insights into the Chinese perspective and an evaluation of the development of the relations between the two parties.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Chai, Yu, editor.
Yue, Yunxia, editor.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-13-3405-4 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|