Trial of James Stewart [electronic resource] : (the Appin murder) / edited by David N. Mackay
- Other Title:
- Appin murder
- London : Sweet and Maxwell, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Notable Scottish trials
World trials library
Notable Scottish trials
HeinOnline world trials
1 online resource (xvi, 369 pages) : illustrations, map, portrait
- Stewart, James, 1723-1752 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Campbell, Colin, -1752 -- Assassination.
Trials (Murder) -- Scotland -- History -- 18th century.
Murder -- Scotland -- Cases.
- Trial and arbitral proceedings.
- James Stewart was tried in Inveraray, 1752, as abettor of Allan Stewart, commonly called Allan Breck Stewart, in the murder of Colin Campbell
- "Biographical notes": Appendix VI
Includes bibliographical references (Appendix VII)
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 2, 2019
©2019 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Mackay, David N. (David Norman), 1878-1944, editor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|