Liberty loan acts [electronic resource]
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1924
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (various pagings)
- Debts, Public -- United States
Liberty bonds -- United States.
World War, 1914-1918 -- Finance -- United States
- Electronic books.
- First. Public numbers 3, approved Apr. 24, 1917
Second. Public numbers 43, approved Sept. 24, 1917
Third. Public numbers 120, approved Apr. 4, 1918
Fourth. Public numbers 192, approved July 9, 1918
Supplement to second Liberty Loan Act. Public numbers 217, approved Sept. 24, 1918
Fifth. (victory). Public numbers 328, approved Mar. 3, 1919
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 10, 2019
©2019 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|