Recommendations for regulation of radio [electronic resource] / adopted by the third National Radio Conference called by Herbert Hoover, Secretary of Commerce, October 6-10, 1924
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1924
- Washington, D.C. : Sold only by the Superintendent of Documents, Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Conference Name:
- National Radio Conference (3rd : 1924 : Washington, D.C.), author
- Intellectual property law collection
HeinOnline intellectual property law collection
1 online resource (35 pages)
- Radio -- Law and legislation -- United States
Telegraph, Wireless -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- At head of title: United States Department of Commerce
Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 8, 2019
©2019 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Department of Commerce. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|