The psychology of music / Susan Hallam.
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2019. , ©2019
- Psychology of everything
The psychology of everything
123 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Music -- Psychological aspects.
Music -- Psychological aspects.
- Explores the important impact music has on our everyday lives, and its influence on society, groups and individual people. it demonstrates how music can benefit our intellectual functioning, and health and well-being, and examines musical ability as both a gift and something that can be developed through learning and practice.
- Music, its significance and functions
The processing of music
The lifelong development of general musical skills
Music in everyday life
The benefits of music to health and well-being
Issues relating to musical ability
The development of specialist musical skills
The benefits of music to intellectual functioning
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 109-123).
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|