A Book of Favorite Recipes / Compiled by The Washington, D.C. Chapter of The National Dunbar Alumni Association.
- Other Title:
- National Dunbar Alumni Heritage Cookbook
- Leawood, Kansas : Circulation Service, 1987.
1 volume (various pagings) : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Cooking, American.
Cooking -- Washington (D.C.).
- Place of Publication:
- United States Kansas Leawood.
- Appetizers, Pickles, Relish
Soups, Salads, Dressings and Sauces
Main Dishes: Meat, Seafood, Poultry
Main Dishes: Egg, Cheese, Pasta and Casseroles
Breads, Rolls, Pies, Pastry
Cakes, Cookies, Icings
Candy, Jelly, Jam, Preserves
- Issued in comb binding.
Contributors' names provided with recipes.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy has "Mighty Dunbar Bearcats" sticker on spine.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- National Dunbar Alumni Association of Little Rock, Arkansas, compiler.
Circulation Service, publisher.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|