Selected West African Recipes / from the Guild for Cultural & Ethnic Affairs, Oakland Museum Association.
- Oakland, CA : Cultural and Ethnic Affairs Guild of the Oakland Museum Association, 
20 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Cooking, West African.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California Oakland.
Cheese and Egg
Weights and Measures.
- Issued in comb binding.
Title from cover.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy has order forms and coupons laid in.
Banks Collection copy has stamp of "Anacostia Neighborhood Museum" on back cover.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Oakland Museum Association. Cultural and Ethnic Affairs Guild, compiler.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|